Terms and Conditions
The following describes the terms and conditions for using UpYourCard.com. This Agreement describes the terms and conditions for using all sites registered under the UpYourCard.com domain and sub-domain. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement, do not use this site or its services. You must read the terms and conditions before becoming a member of UpYourCard.com.
1. UpYourCard.com and its services are available to use by individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Children under the age of 18 may not use the site, except under supervision of parents or guardians. Users who have been suspended or banned may not use the site. Usernames may not be transferred or sold.
2. Joining UpYourCard.com is free. We do not charge any fees for listing a gift card. When a user selects a gift card to obtain, we do charge a processing fee according to our Fee Policy.
3. UpYourCard.com is an online marketplace providing a forum for consumers to trade gift cards. We make every attempt to ensure the quality of items advertised. However, we cannot guarantee that every consumer will actually complete a transaction. Therefore, we do not perform a legal transfer of ownership from one consumer to another. UpYourCard.com does feature a return policy in the event a user receives a card not matching the advertised card.
4. UpYourCard.com and its owners and employees are released from any claims, demands and damages of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, connected in any way with disputes arising from use of this site.
5. You must be legally able to list cards on this site. The card must be transferrable. UpYourCard.com may suspend or cancel your account if we suspect you have engaged in fraudulent activity on the site.
6. When selecting a card to receive in return for posting your card on UpYourCard.com, you acknowledge that UpYourCard.com cannot guarantee the accuracy of each card’s advertisement on the site. You agree that in limited circumstances the card you receive may not reflect the value claimed on the site, and that while UpYourCard.com strives to ensure complete accuracy, the site and its owners are not held responsible in any way for such transactions. UpYourCard.com provides a return policy in which users will send their card back to the site owners and will receive online credit for future use on the site.
7. Any written content posted by users on the site automatically becomes the right of UpYourCard.com. Users may not claim copyright or publicity rights to their content. UpYourCard.com is granted worldwide, royalty-free perpetual rights to user content, including the right to copyright and publish content.
8. UpYourCard.com, its owners and employees provide all services “as is” and without any warranty, express, implied or statutory.
9. UpYourCard.com, its owners and employees shall not be held liable in any event for lost profits or any and all damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services, or our agreement.
10. You agree to indemnify and hold UpYourCard.com, its owners and employees harmless from any claim or demand made by any person due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of such person.
11. You shall follow all applicable laws (domestic and international) regarding your use of our services and your posting of and selection of gift cards.
12. All notices shall be given through electronic mail (e-mail).
14. We do not guarantee uninterrupted access to UpYourCard.com.